G-d expressly forbids this behavior and practice.
(9) When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
(10) There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
(11) Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
(12) For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. (They won’t be before thee in heaven either.)
(13) Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God. (If it is under the blood its remembered no more.)
Jesus said let the dead bury the dead you cannot help them once they are dead. The enemy want’s to give us the impression we can all get along. You never hear the weeping of the lost in his realm because of course, he does not exist.
The dearly departed can speak to the living through radio or EVP so we are led to believe.
What everyone should do when talking with these apparitions from hell imposing and playing on your heart strings, is ask them about Jesus. Ask this question. “To you who is Jesus?” If the answer comes back less than the Son of God, my Lord and my Savior I would go back to watching TV or reading a good book.
Rich Little was the man with the many voices, impersonations of loved ones by demons is not hard to pull off. What about the answers how can they know these things? They would know the person if the individual were their chariot. If it is something they do not know and need to find out hell works the same way as it does up here, they have ways of making one talk. Maybe that’s a good enough reason not to talk to loved ones who have departed you could be causing them to be tortured for the information.
Jesus made it clear if you confess HIM before men HE will confess you before HIS Father in Heaven. If you deny HIM before men, HE will deny you before HIS Father. So you would know better than anyone if your loved one was in heaven or hell. Where did they stand with Jesus if they stood with HIM at all? Was HE more important to them than dead saints or dead works?
Praying to dead saints equally falls into the abomination category. Jesus is G-d and the only mediator between man and G-d HIS Father.
The image is that of a planchette found on a Ouija board used to talk to demons. The little lines are the demon spirits influencing it. I deciphered what this one was revealing, and it say’s the PROTEST is not over. That the ones with the Mitre hats can be moved by demons as well.
People who side with those who talk to the dead are also an abomination to G-d. I heard Kenneth Copeland say the PROTEST is over.
After the Saddleback debates and Obama winning the Whitehouse, Rick Warren proclaimed Catholic’s are Christians too. What’s that saying about making a deal with the devil you give up your first-born?
Father quit causing strife, compromise a little, everyone else is.
Have a Nice Day
Brother Abel (If another comes in his own name, Right?)
144total visits,1visits today