If the premise was to make the Jewish people jealous for what we have, so that they too could give their lives to Christ. Then we failed by supporting they very thing’s G-d said no to.
Let’s say your friend is pulled over on a routine traffic check for a burnt-out tail light. The officer in charge notices illegal drugs above a misdemeanor that your friend has in his car. You could say you knew nothing about that. Until you are tried, you are equally guilty to the possession charge. G-d we know is a better judge by far and would know immediately you were there in the car witnessing and trying to get your friend off the drugs and into Jesus, getting him out of the false high and into the real high.
Jesus tells us the Angelic realm are heavens police they are in charge of the resurrection that it is they who shall leave behind all things that offend and do iniquity . When G-d uses the word shall as he does so often throughout scripture and all his shalls of the old testament have come to pass and are still coming to pass. The shall of Matthew 13:39-43 is as certain as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
Here they are, will you be ready? We have drifted into their domain and G-d knew we would and allowed our technology to be ready when we did.
Mercy stands up before judgment besides how else are we to get his temple built in Israel? We need a peace plan. It will be a physical temple just like the last two because Satan denies the Son ever came, and that would be the seat the Most High would of course want to sit in.
Never forget we are no different from any of the lost, that one sin is no worse than another. Where would we be if someone did not share the truth with us?
What we are admonished to do is witness, if they refuse to give up that which is destroying their lives we are to move on. Someone else you may be overlooking is ready to hear the truth and surrender to the will of G-d. Stop wasting your time on your long time friend if they refuse to honor G-d as he desires to be honored. Give them over to Satan for the destruction of their flesh. Find then next soul who has had seven others witness to them in the course of their life, you may be the one that opens the door.
Unfortunately that is not what is happening in the area of truth, we are becoming addicted to our socially dysfunctional “Christian” types because they use Jesus in their title. We wrap our arms around and compromise with those who offend G-d by claiming to know him. While it is obvious to the elect they clearly have never known him. Those who are not elect make excuses for them and never turn them into true Christians who rejoice in the truth.
If I am filled with the Holy Spirit do I really need to drink alcohol or do recreational drugs? Do I need any other peace plan other than the one G-d has provided in the Bible?
My featured image is a group seeking to make peace with the middle east, and they are desperate. 700 billion dollars disappeared out of American banks just before Obama took office. Coincidentally if none of you noticed has a Muslim sir name, and his father was a Muslim. As a Christian whom do you think would like to provide anyone with a false messiah to bring about a false peace? Who has the means in which to do so?
G-d reveals who it is in the image below…
Done 6/20/2005 Stephens Castle. Dr. Steven Jones BYU was right it was an inside job. He was silenced so that they could blackmail the elites running the NWO agenda. Mitt Romney a member of the LDS which operates BYU was placed in as a candidate. We know who it is behind it all. These lines wrap around the globe and fall dead center on the Vatican. The true axis of evil because they preach not the word of G-d and place burdens on their people just as the religious leaders of Jesus day did. We all suffer because of their sin of not being obedient to G-d and forcing the world to be under their Pope.
The center is composed of the number 8 the number for perfection saying it was built so that G-d couldn’t have taken it down. The eight is revealed 10 times for Psalm 80 add Two towers Psalm 82 the six tiers of each tower for Psalm 94.
(1) To the chief Musician upon Shoshannimeduth, A Psalm of Asaph. Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth.
(2) Before Ephraim and Benjamin and Manasseh stir up thy strength, and come and save us. (look on the image of the wilderness tabernacle to find these three.)
(3) Turn us again, O G-d, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.
(4) O LORD G-d of hosts, how long wilt thou be angry against the prayer of thy people?
(5) Thou feedest them with the bread of tears; and givest them tears to drink in great measure.
(6) Thou makest us a strife unto our neighbours: and our enemies laugh among themselves.
(7) Turn us again, O G-d of hosts, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.
(8) Thou hast brought a vine out of Egypt: thou hast cast out the heathen, and planted it.
(9) Thou preparedst room before it, and didst cause it to take deep root, and it filled the land.
(10) The hills were covered with the shadow of it, and the boughs thereof were like the goodly cedars.
(11) She sent out her boughs unto the sea, and her branches unto the river.
(12) Why hast thou then broken down her hedges, so that all they which pass by the way do pluck her?
(13) The boar out of the wood doth waste it, and the wild beast of the field doth devour it.
(14) Return, we beseech thee, O G-d of hosts: look down from heaven, and behold, and visit this vine;
(15) And the vineyard which thy right hand hath planted, and the branch that thou madest strong for thyself.
(16) It is burned with fire, it is cut down: they perish at the rebuke of thy countenance.
(17) Let thy hand be upon the man of thy right hand, upon the son of man whom thou madest strong for thyself.
(18) So will not we go back from thee: quicken us, and we will call upon thy name.
(19) Turn us again, O LORD G-d of hosts, cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.
(1) A Psalm of Asaph. G-d standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
(2) How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
(3) Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
(4) Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
(5) They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
(6) I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
(7) But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
(8) Arise, O G-d, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.
(1) O LORD G-d, to whom vengeance belongeth; O G-d, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.
(2) Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.
(3) LORD, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?
(4) How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?
(5) They break in pieces thy people, O LORD, and afflict thine heritage.
(6) They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless.
(7) Yet they say, The LORD shall not see, neither shall the G-d of Jacob regard it.
(8) Understand, ye brutish among the people: and ye fools, when will ye be wise?
(9) He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?
(10) He that chastiseth the heathen, shall not he correct? he that teacheth man knowledge, shall not he know?
(11) The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.
(12) Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O LORD, and teachest him out of thy law;
(13) That thou mayest give him rest from the days of adversity, until the pit be digged for the wicked.
(14) For the LORD will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance.
(15) But judgment shall return unto righteousness: and all the upright in heart shall follow it.
(16) Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?
(17) Unless the LORD had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence.
(18) When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up.
(19) In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.
(20) Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?
(21) They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood.
(22) But the LORD is my defence; and my G-d is the rock of my refuge.
(23) And he shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea, the LORD our G-d shall cut them off.
(13) Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother’s way.
(Jesus came for the Jewish people first and has never lost his love for them. For without them there would be no Christians. That should be clearer than the waters of Aruba.)
(14) I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
(How many times did G-d punish the nation of Israel because of idolatry? Is Rome better than they or untouchable? Revelation 18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.)
(15) But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died.
(16) Let not then your good be evil spoken of:
(17) For the kingdom of G-d is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
(18) For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to G-d, and approved of men.
(19) Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.
(20) For meat destroy not the work of G-d. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence.
(21) It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak.
Add to this the second commandment!
Look who is taking the sides of the North just before Jesus arrives and look who he is placing at his left the goats who are taking the sides of the North.
Below the sheep are on his right the southern side he knew evil would go North as he places the goats to his left on judgment day. If you voted for Mitt Romney or support the Catholic Church you stand with the goats and allowed the delusion to deceive you.
(13) For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of G-d: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
1 Corinthians 10:13-25
(13) There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but G-d is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
(14) Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.
(15) I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say.
(16) The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?
(17) For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.
(18) Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?
(19) What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?
(20) But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to G-d: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
(21) Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord’s table, and of the table of devils.
(22) Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he?
(23) All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.
(24) Let no man seek his own, but every man another’s wealth.
(25) Whatsoever is sold in the shambles, that eat, asking no question for conscience sake:
As with the drug addict you tell Catholics you are available but you can no longer be part of their lives until they surrender fully to Christ and if they are using his name and claiming to be of him, you must help them to see they are not. Tell them you love them and will pray for them that you fear being out of the will of G-d. That idols are not going to draw the lost to light. That by remaining in the relationship you should fear darkness may sway you to lose any discernment you might have already lost. What does light have in common with darkness?
Don’t ever participate in the unfruitful works of darkness or support those who do parochial school kids in Protestant ministries that preach are the enemies agents transformed into agents of light. Keep in mind Hitler and several others of the Nazi party also went to Catholic school. Just like many in our government today Pelosi, Biden, Ryan, Bill Richardson, John Kerry, Rudolph Giuliani, Leon Panetta, six of the supreme court justices
If in the course of 1700 years they have not preached the word I doubt they will start because you befriended one of their lost sheep whose convinced your wrong and they are right. It is them who never compromise their paganism but you do so as to not hurt their feelings. Well what about Jesus, what about the lost they keep away from Christ?
Wake up Jesus is on His way! When we leave the new delusion will be the Aliens took us which the Catholic Church also supports because they do not see Jesus as the precious one of G-d. That Jesus is being sacrificed all over the universe for fallen cultures but again sacrificing Jesus everyday is what they do.
Moses did not enter the Promised Land because of striking the rock twice and neither will they. The returned priesthood and the mass was Satan’s idea because he lacked the means to build a TiVo.
1total visits,1visits today